Masala Chai is a blend of Black Tea, Cinnamon, Fennel, Cardamom, Anise Star, Cloves, Ginger, Coriander and Peppercorn.
Traditional Masala chai is made by brewing full bodied Assam long leaf black tea with a blend of 7 aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Chai can be brewed with water or milk and sweetened with sugar or honey. Garnish with a cinnamon stick for an extra added touch.
- Add half a mug (140ml) of boiling water per person to a pot and add one heaped tbls of chai per person.
- Low simmer for 5 min.
- Add half a cup of full cream cows milk or soy milk per person and slowly heat until you can just see steam.
- Strain and sweeten to taste.
• Made With Only 100% Organic Herbs
• Contains Caffeine
•Each Bag Makes about 30 Cups.
• Bulk Sizes available which hold 4 regular bags